Re: [TenTec] 2 cents

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 2 cents
From: "Mcelmer1" <mcelmer1@netecin.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2018 21:53:58 -0600
With the chance of starting WW III, the Ten Tec website has been non-functional for almost 3 years, That is enough to tell me the future of the company.

And you can not drop by the "store"? Well, perhaps I can understand that. I understand what new owner is trying to accomplish with a web based only business but it simply has not worked.

W8TRN
Centurion
Orion 1
Jupiter