Re: [TenTec] location of r23 on final board in Jupiter

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] location of r23 on final board in Jupiter
From: Bob McGraw K4TAX <rmcgraw@blomand.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2018 08:52:58 -0500
You can measure the driver bias at the Emitter of Q5, or at pin #2 of U1a, or at the junction of L1 and L2.     I'd say about 0.7 volts is about correct.   Ideally you would do a 2 tone IMD test to determine the best value.   But for most devices, 0.7 volts is good enough.

Good luck in getting the radio going.

73

Bob, K4TAX