Re: [TenTec] Various Sites

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Various Sites
From: Bob McGraw K4TAX <rmcgraw@blomand.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 07:50:05 -0500
I think with the LDG tuner and the Eagle internal tuner, you are comparing apples and oranges.    Therefore, where does the "not as good" come into play?    The tuner response and action of both tuners  is certainly not at fault when you have a cranky and erratic antenna.  After all, would you expect your car to run true and smooth with a flat tire?

From experience with me owning two different Eagle radios, and from my beta tests of many versions of firmware for Tentec, the Eagle tuner does exactly what it was designed to do in terms of an automatic tuner.

I suggest you repair or replace your crappy antenna and not lay blame on LDG or Eagle tuners.

73

Bob, K4TAX