Re: [TenTec] ten tec omi 6 plus

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ten tec omi 6 plus
From: "L D Ritta" <vk5abc@adam.com.au>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 12:11:18 +0930
I have omni 6 but the receiver is deaf and someone suggested that one of
diodes on the receiver input may be o/c.
I looked at the pictures in the manual, and have no idea where the 81592 low
pass filter is located to even test that theory.
The ten tec  that I like is the argonaut 5  the others are too expensive for
me.
73's Lee