Re: [TenTec] service@tentec

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] service@tentec
From: Bob McGraw K4TAX <rmcgraw@blomand.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 15:26:44 -0500
Yes, I sent an e-mail to that address on Monday 10/8 and received an answer on Tuesday 10/9 from Tentec Service.   Then on Wednesday I ordered the part I needed and got confirmation it was paid on Thursday 10/11.    The mail box may be full.  I'd expect the part next week.

They are busy and they are working and they are servicing ham equipment and selling parts.

73

Bob, K4TAX