Re: [TenTec] OMNI VII

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OMNI VII
From: Bob McGraw K4TAX <rmcgraw@blomand.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2018 14:47:03 -0500
Well my general and first approach is a Master Reset which you've done.  The next suggestion is  clean all connectors inside the radio.

Do so one connector at a time, unplug the connector/cable, apply contact cleaner to a Q-Tip and scrub the male pins.  Then plug the connector on and off a couple of times to wipe the female contacts.  Do this one cable end at a time until all are done.

If this doesn't work, you may have a bad display or display driver.   Thus contact Tentec by e-mail;   SERVICE@TENTEC.COM. Let them know what model radio and what problem you are having. They will likely suggest it being sent to them for repair.

73

Bob, K4TAX