[TenTec] 2sc3133 source

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 2sc3133 source
From: jon greenwood via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 21:15:09 +0000 (UTC)
I had to replace a set of drivers in an Orion a couple years ago and used
these:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2SC1945-MATCHED-PAIR-2SC3133-2SC2509-ELEFLOW-HF-RF-TRANSISTOR-/282265736186I
 actually talked to the guy in UK he explained he has them manufactured in
China but they are legit and tested even matched pair. I put them in and they
worked great!If the link did not come through search 2SC1945 on Ebay and seller
is Weazle66 company is Eleflow I think. I also have a working Orion with a
screen that is fading that I am considering parting out. It has a working well
PA I think is all original. I have never had it apart to check. Puts out full
power etc. Let me know off list if he might be interested in that. n8mus at
yahoo.com73Jon