Re: [TenTec] Tentec items F/S penultimate version

To: Ten Tec Refector <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Tentec items F/S penultimate version
From: Arthur Lewis <wa8vsj@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2018 15:50:30 -0400
*Allan,*

*I need a little help.  What address did you use for your FS add on the Ten
Tec sight?  I have a nice Orion and speaker along with mics, but for some
reason I don't think my add gets to the Ten Tec sight.  I send it to
TenTec@ contesting.com <http://contesting.com>.  Do I have to use caps for
the Ts in this address? I am a member of the TEN TEC web.*

*Please help me out!!*

*Thanks in advance*
*Art WA8VSJ*