[TenTec] Pegasus For Sale

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus For Sale
From: Joe Word <n9vx.joe@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018 13:56:22 -0400
Ten-Tec Pegasus for sale, does not transmit, but receives fine. Looks
great, I do not see a scratch. no tobacco smell. Comes with original
manual, power cord, accessory break-out cable, mic/PTT adapter cable, extra
power plug and fuse. Can send picture.
.
It does draw power supply current changing as the power setting is changed,
so do not think the problem is finals. The SSB audio sounds good in the
monitor. The red TX light blinks as you talk. I have no other information,
so sold as is.
.
$250 plus shipping in CONUS. Payment by check, money order, Zelle or ? I do
not have a Paypal account.  My email address is correct on QRZ.
.

--
I'd rather *talk* than* type*.