[TenTec] FS: Orion 565AT

To: Ten Tec Refector <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Orion 565AT
From: Arthur Lewis <wa8vsj@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 20:51:14 -0400
*I have an Orion 565AT that was a owned by a SK.  The family wants to sell
it as soon as possible.  It's a great rig in excellent working condition.
The two push buttons  PBT-BW & CUT do not work. They are in the BW and Low
Cut position. The variable part of these buttons work fine. I have had it
on the air for the past three weeks.  Worked VP6D 4 times on both CW &
SSB.  Works Great.*

*Serial # 03C10013.  It was updated by Ten Tec in January 2013.  It has
version 3.032X5.*
*Priced to Sell at $650.*
*Pictures on request. Email me or Cell Phone: 330-518-6868*

*Art Lewis WA8VSJ*