Re: [TenTec] OMNI VI, IF/AF 81597 DOCUMENTATION

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OMNI VI, IF/AF 81597 DOCUMENTATION
From: <Rick@dj0ip.de>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2018 14:04:43 +0100
Barry,

About 8 or 9 years ago, Scott gathered up all of the old manuals he could
find at the plant and sent them to James, K8JHR.  James had a very
expensive, fast scanner.   He scanned in all of the manuals and made PDFs,
then sent them back to Ten-Tec.  Those are what's now posted online at
Ten-Tec.

So somehow your manual must have found its way back to Sevierville.
Did you perhaps trade your 563 in on a 564?

I have a copy of all of those, plus over the years I have managed to add a
dozen more manuals to my collection.   I searched through every manual that
I have, but could not find that specific IF/AF board.

73,
Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt, Germany)
May the Sunspots be with us!