Re: [TenTec] Scout Frequency Error

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Scout Frequency Error
From: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2018 01:50:03 +0000
Hi Winston,
  The trimmer you see, is what is used to zero beat with WWV to calibrate the
counter.
Easy to do, with a rx tuned to WWV on 10mhz, and lightly couple a bit of signal
from the counter
into the rx also..  nice beat note can be brought down to  exactly zero beat.
Good Luck,

Have a great day,

Dale - WC7S in Wy

"Actions speak louder than words"