Re: [TenTec] Orion 2 display

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion 2 display
From: wa8wzg@wa8wzg.net
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 18:49:36 -0700

Hi Gary,,,
I will take the display if NOT sold,,
Let me know,,
Thanks
Tom
N7GP
Ex WA8WZG

On 2019-01-22 17:48, MadScientist wrote:
I have a known-good, guaranteed, Orion 2 display.

This is, of course, the color display.

$150 plus shipping.

Also I have both top and bottom covers, both with excellent paint and
only very few tiny nicks. $50 each but plus shipping due to wide
variation in shipping costs.

Also I have a near perfect Orion 2 front panel. You may not know it
but it takes about 5 minutes to convert this to an Orion 1 panel (I
have the emblem) so this will fit any Orion. $75 shipped.

I have two VFO encoders for Orion or Orion 2, $40 each shipped.

I have a six encoder board with all new encoders installed. This is
$150 shipped.

I have more knobs than I can count.

I also have about 40 boards for older Ten Tec radios including Paragon
(no synthesizer boards), Omni V and Omni VI (No CPU boards).

I have a junker Century 21.

All unpriced items are board-specific.

Listing for my friends here on the reflector before going to the
world’s largest auction site.

Gary

W0DVN