Re: [TenTec] USB to serial adapter cable that works with OMNI VI??

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] USB to serial adapter cable that works with OMNI VI??
From: GWP <gm5bkc@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 09:31:01 -0700
The best thing is to use a K1EL compatible USB to CW keying interface, this
eliminated the port timing that Windows messes up for sending CW.  Then you
only need to have a USB-to-serial adapter for the radio control.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/CW-Morse-code-USB-transmit-cable-Winkeyer-compatible-1-4-Plug/132921864089?hash=item1ef2c2af99:g:VOUAAOSwbWJcQO0E:rk:28:pf:0

Glenn AE0Q