Re: [TenTec] Aragonaut 509 - multipler tuning (resolution)

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Aragonaut 509 - multipler tuning (resolution)
From: w0ep <w0ep@w0ep.us>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2019 09:36:12 -0600

I received some help from off-list emails.

Here is what I did:

I set the bandswitch to 10 meters and the tuning to the low end of the dial.
Using an external receiver, I found the oscillator signal at 19 MHz
and tuned the T1/T2 slugs for maximum output.

I followed the rest of the instructions in the same way, retuning the external
receiver as necessary.

Thanks for your help!

Chris
w0ep