Re: [TenTec] Omni VII questions

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VII questions
From: "Mike Cumbo" <mcumbo@triad.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 20:56:21 -0500
Hello Winston,

I can't answer question #1 but did some testing on question #2. I see little or no attenuation of audio with a NR setting of 5. With a setting of 9 there is some loss of audio but not much, not even enough to need to change the volume control setting. I am also using the 307 external speaker. My test was on 75 meter SSB.

Tnx, Mike Cumbo, ND4S

----- Original Message ----- From: "Winston" <jones_winston@bellsouth.net>