[TenTec] Argonaut II and Delta II Backlight

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Argonaut II and Delta II Backlight
From: N4DD <arsn4dd@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2019 18:26:23 -0400
Good Evening,Thought I had an extra backlight for the Delta II display, but it
appears that I was mistaken.  I have looked at All Electronics and Glow-Safe,
but it seems that neither company is selling the EL-12.  If anyone should have
one that is surplus to their needs, I would appreciate hearing from them.
Please contact me directly at arsn4dd at charter dot net.Thanks in
advance,Dennis N4DDSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone