Re: [TenTec] hamvention

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] hamvention
From: Ron Notarius W3WN via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 18:12:40 -0400
Lee,

I wouldn't be too worried about that.  My understanding is that a LOT of
vendors reserved their spots early, but don't actually pay until much closer to
the event... and the Hamvention website doesn't always get timely updates.

ARRL was also amongst the "reserved but not paid" category online, at least as
of a few weeks back.  Considering their announced plans for the weekend, I have
no doubt that they will pay at some point and that they will be there!

Just hope I can make it this year.  Right now it's 50/50... either I'm going to
Hamvention (for Saturday only) or the XYL and I will be taking our daughter to
Vermont that weekend for her summer internship.   She'd rather drive herself,
if we can find her a car... well, many of you get the idea at least...