[TenTec] Hamvention 2019

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>, <TentecOmniVII@groups.io>
Subject: [TenTec] Hamvention 2019
From: Ron Notarius W3WN via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 17:57:07 -0400
Due to a family situation (don't worry, nothing bad, simply something that
has to be done) I will not be able to attend Hamvention this year.

If anyone going can send me a few snapshots, especially of Mike and the Ten
Tec display, I would greatly appreciate it.  (My direct email is
wn3vaw@verizon.net . I know, it's my old call, but 13 years ago, Verizon
wouldn't let me use W3WN because it was too short, go figure)

73, ron w3wn

---