[TenTec] TenTec HF Rigs FS

To: TenTec List at contesting <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TenTec HF Rigs FS
From: "Ken, W8EK" <kenw8ek@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2019 08:30:16 -0400

TenTec HF Transceivers For Sale:

.
TenTec Orion 565 HF Transceiver:

Features:
Full dual receive capability
Bandwidth, AGC, PBT, Hi-Lo Cut, AF and RF Gain, attenuator,
...DSP NR and notch filtering independent on each receiver
ORION‘s main receiver performance is unmatched by any other
..HF transceiver.
590 receive IF-DSP bandwidth filters (100–6000 Hz, 10 Hz steps)
Up to six crystal filters in the main receiver
The sub receiver has 590 filters independent of the main
..receiver filtering
Continuous real-time spectrum display
Rated 100% duty cycle, 100 watts output
Nine adaptive DSP noise reduction filters
Dual noise blankers
Heavy duty internal automatic antenna tuner
Voice keyer and CW memory keyer built-in

See https://www.tentec.com/?p=1345 for more info.

This one looks very close to new, and works the same.
No defects.
Includes heat sink fan, power cord, paper work, and
internal antenna tuner along with 6 KHz, 2.4 KHz,
and 600 Hz filters for $1100.

.

TenTec Omni 546 C, HF Transceiver:

I have a very beautiful Omni 546, Series C, available.
It is the latest of the early Omni series.

This rig covers 160 thru 10 meters and also includes
the 10 MHz and 24 MHz WARC bands. It has 100
Watts out on all bands, and a really great receiver.
Although it has such things as a notch filter, CW
filters, etc., it is simple to operate since it does
not have a million bells and whistles that you will
never use.

This one works 100%, and looks really great.
I have not seen one this nice in at least 20 years!
Front panel looks perfect, and the rest of it is
close to the same.

Buy this gem for only $350.

.

I have a TenTec Omni D, Series B, Model 546 that I am parting out.
Many, probably most, of the parts are compatible with most all
of the Omni series A, B, and C rigs.

The noise blanker is available.

The front panel is in good shape and available.

Bezel, top and bottom covers are available.

Heterodyning crystals are available.

Some internal circuit boards are available.

Please let me know what you need, and we can go from there.

.

.
TenTec Model 48-15-800 "Wall Wart" power supply
15 V DC at 800 ma used on many TenTec items $15
.

.
I also have many other accessories available such as many
different types of microphones, HTs, VHF and UHF rigs, HF
and VHF/UHF antennas, connectors, miscellaneous
accessories, etc.
Just too many to list here. Please e-mail your requests.

.
Prices do not include shipping from Florida.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson