Re: [TenTec] Omni VII+

To: <ah7i@gatech.edu>, "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VII+
From: <Rick@dj0ip.de>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2019 11:29:22 +0200
I have added an external preselector to my IC-7300 and when operated
properly (i.e., reducing the RF gain because it is too sensitive most of the
time), I can hear everything with it that I can hear on my Eagle.

The changes to the new Eagle are too extensive to have an upgrade to the old
Eagle.
I believe Mike said that in the video that was made of him at Dayton.

73,
Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt, Germany)
May the Sunspots be with us!