Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Omni VI plus digital readout failing.... parts need

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Omni VI plus digital readout failing.... parts needed
From: Ken Brown <kenradiobrown@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2019 08:40:26 -1000
I'm responding with questions, contrary to your request, but hopefully
helpful. Have you unplugged used DeOxit to clean, and replugged all the
connectors? Have you tried reflowing any of the solder joints on the
display board? I don't recall whether the seven segment displays are
soldered in or plugged in. If plugged in, have you tried unplugging and
reseating them? Those are the first things I would do.

DE N6KB