[TenTec] Very unusual prototype Argonaut 505 For Sale

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Very unusual prototype Argonaut 505 For Sale
From: Jonathan Weiner via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2019 21:01:35 +0000 (UTC)
I have for sale a very unusual Ten-Tec Argonaut model 505 prototype for sale.
It has a date which I believe is June of 1973. Transmitter is working fine, not
getting any audio from the receiver. Meter and lamps are all working. I believe
the elastic dial cord should be replaced sine it won't stretch all the way to
the right. A very unusual piece for the Ten-Tec collector. Price: $250. or near
offer cash, check, or MO, for pick up at Greer, SC or plus $20. shipping (USA).
Email me directly at jonweiner@aol.com for photos.
JONK1VVC