[TenTec] Mic plus Misc Parts FS

To: TenTec List at contesting <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Mic plus Misc Parts FS
From: "Ken, W8EK" <kenw8ek@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2019 18:33:17 -0400

Microphone, plus Miscellaneous Parts For Sale:

.

"Banana" Desk Microphone

This High Impedance mic was used with the earlier
TenTec equipment such as the Triton I, II, and IV,
and Omni Series A, B, and C.  It is high impedance,
which is what is needed for these rigs.

This mic was made by Electro Voice, and relabeled
by many manufacturers, such as TenTec and Drake.
TenTec called at a 215.  This one has the original
EV 729 number on it.

It is a two tone gray color, with a 1/4 inch
stereo plug on it.

These are a bit hard to find these days!

This one works great.  Only $60.

.

I still have some Century 21 (Model 570) parts and
Omni 546 parts For Sale:
.

.
Century 21, Model 570 Parts:

I have parts from a Century 21, model 570, available.
Most of these parts should also fit the Model 574
digital version.
Hopefully these parts will let several rigs live again.

Final module with heat sink is available.

Many internal PC boards are available.

Power transformer is available.

Many cabinet parts are available.

The 271, 15 meter crystal, and the 272, ten
meter crystal are both available.

Please let me know what you need, and we
can go from there.
.

.
I have a TenTec Omni D, Series B, Model 546 that
I am parting out.

Many, probably most, of the parts are compatible
with most all of the Omni series A, B, and C rigs.

The front panel is in good shape and available,
as is the bezel.

Heterodyning crystals are available.

Some internal circuit boards are available.

The digital readout and associated PC boards
are available.

Please let me know what you need, and we
can go from there.
.

.
TenTec Model 48-15-800 "Wall Wart" power supply
15 V DC at 800 ma used on many TenTec items $15
.

.
I also have many other accessories available such as many
different types of microphones, HTs, VHF and UHF rigs, HF
and VHF/UHF antennas, connectors, miscellaneous
accessories, etc.
Just too many to list here. Please e-mail your requests.

.
Prices do not include shipping from Florida.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson