[TenTec] Looking for a Ten Tec 1220 and Century 21

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Looking for a Ten Tec 1220 and Century 21
From: Johnathon Allread <john.allread@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2019 21:04:40 -0500
Hello and thank you for accepting me to your group.  I have been a ham
since 1987 and I am getting back into radio.  There are 2 radios I would
love to have in my shack.  A 1220 2m radio and a Century 21.  If you or
anyone you know wants to part with either radio or both radios, please let
me know.  I would appreciate it.

73's

John - WG8X

Johnathon B. Allread
john.allread@gmail.com
469-336-7763

"The Road to Success is Always Under Construction" - Lily Tomlin