Re: [TenTec] What Have I Gotten Myself Into?

To: Ron Notarius W3WN via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] What Have I Gotten Myself Into?
From: Steve Berg <wa9jml@frontier.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2019 18:40:33 -0500
I had always wanted an Argonaut 509.  This was especially true when I spent some time in western Massachusetts in the early to mid 1980s.  I had a ground floor apartment in a building, and there was a convenient cliff and trees on top of it, so I was enthused about putting up a long wire antenna up to the trees.  I never bought the 509, though.  I remedied that several years ago by buying an Argonaut 515 from a list member.  I started buying Ten Tec radios some years ago when I purchased an Argonaut II from AES.  I had a lot of fun with that radio, and still have it. Since then, I have had an Omni V, a Corsair II, an Omni VII, an Eagle, and 4 Argonaut VI rigs.

They are addictive!

73,

Steve WA9JML