[TenTec] Eagle, no 80m

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Eagle, no 80m
From: Paul DeWitte <k9ot@yousq.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2019 23:14:52 -0500
Several months ago I bought an Eagle and until this AM I have been happy
with it.
In comparing the rcv of the Eagle to my Omni VI+ I found out that I have no
TX or RCV on 80m. The rest of the bands seem to be OK. I had only used it
on 30m up until now.
Not sure where to start looking. Any suggestions?
For what it is worth, on listening to DX on 160m I could copy Q5 C21WW on
the Eagle but not on the Omni VI+. I was able to narrow it up enough to get
rid of the QRN where the OmniVI+ I could not even with 250 filters in both
IFs.

Thanks for any replies,
73 Paul K9OT