Re: [TenTec] O2 battery replacement

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] O2 battery replacement
From: Gary Follett <dukeshifi@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 11:50:23 -0500
1) Remove top and bottom covers.
2) Remove 12 flat head Phillips screws holding the plastic front panel in place.
3) Hinge front panel open to reveal the yellow battery. Note its orientation in
socket.
4) Pry old battery from socket gently.
5) Place new battery into socket, making certain you insert it in a straight
fashion and in same orientation as original
6) Carefully push front panel assembly back into place, taking care to not
pinch or remove any wires.
7) Put one screw into opposing corners to stabilize panel o you can easily
reinstall remaining screws. Don’t over tighten. These only need be tight enough
to reach a gentle end stop. Overtightening will crack the plastic tabs on the
front panel.
8) Put covers back on.

Perform reset after this and you should be good to go.

Gary

W0DVN