[TenTec] have 302 remote, need 302R remote! trade/sell

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] have 302 remote, need 302R remote! trade/sell
From: Allan Taylor <k7gt.cw@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2019 08:01:36 -0700
I purchased a 302 remote keypad some time ago and, finally,
tried to attach it to my ORION 2 yesterday. Try as I might, it
just wouldn't fit into the REMOTE jack on the back. After
some frustration, I decided to read the manual and, yes,
I bought the wrong model. I had thought the only difference
was in the paint color.  So, I need to swap my 302 for a
302R, get a replacement cable for a 302R or sell 302/buy 302R.

Before I contact Tentec, does anyone have a 302R they can
part with? Or a 302R to trade for a 302, etc.

--
73     Allan    K7GT