Re: [TenTec] CB

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] CB
From: Ron Notarius W3WN via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2019 14:10:45 -0400
With all due respect... and speaking solely for myself as a long-time list
member...

I agree that there is no further need (IMHO) to discuss illegally using any
Amateur Radio transceivers in general, and the Orions in particular, on 27 MHz.

But we don’t need to start with the ”garbage” & the like pejoratives.  I’m not
trying to suggest that anyone’s personal opinion is invalid... but this is not
the time or place for those, especially since that can quickly escalate into a
flame war.

73, Ron W3WN