Re: [TenTec] Corsair transmit

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair transmit
From: Ken Brown <kenradiobrown@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2019 20:42:11 -1000
Lights on? Any sound at all from headphones or speaker when audio gain and
RF gain turned up? When PTT pushed or switched to transmit mode by VOX or
CW keying do any relays click? (I assume a Corsair normally has some T/R
relay noise, but maybe not.) Any S meter action or TX PA current meter
indication? Really could use some more detail about what does and does not
work before knowing where to look for fault(s).

DE N6KB