Re: [TenTec] HELP! Eagle Tuning Problem

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] HELP! Eagle Tuning Problem
From: Bob McGraw K4TAX <rmcgraw@blomand.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2020 11:24:32 -0600
Remove the top cover, taking care not to break the leads to the speaker.   Unplug them from the PC board.  Behind the display are 2 boards about 4" long and 1" high.  There is a clip at the end of each one.  Carefully move each one out to release the board.  Tilt the board back toward the filters and remove the board.  Clean the edge connectors, both side with a Q-Tip and contact cleaner. Insert and lock the board in place, reverse of removing the board.   Now, do the other one the same way.    Should take care of the problem.     DO NOT SPRAY anything into the radio.

73

Bob, K4TAX