Re: [TenTec] All Es on OMNI C display

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] All Es on OMNI C display
From: Mike Bryce <prosolar@sssnet.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 10:30:54 -0500
Here’s one example where if it walks like a duck….

There’s no question, and without having the radio in front of me, that RF is
getting into the counter circuit. I’d bet RF is also into the audio.
Does he have the ability to listen to himself on another radio/receiver?

Use as short as jumper coax to the dummy load. Make sure the coax connectors
are tight, and try again.

Next up, I’d get some ferrite snap on cores and wrap around the power supply
leads.

Then test again

Mike, WB8VGE

A man with one clock knows what time it is. A man with two clocks is never sure.