[TenTec] Paragon

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Paragon
From: ROLAND HOWELL via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 12:59:51 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Gents
I have had some success with my 585 Paragon, by changing the mc14158p on the
major loop board I have got rid of the dreaded 'pll out of lock' message.
Not all good news tho' I have NO t/rx on any band, I can hear the tx relay
operating, I have also confirmed that the link is installed on the back panel,
I saw that the current meter on my alstron 50 PSU indicates that some more
current is being used in the TX state..
Onwards and upwards as they say.
Have any of you learned gents got some pearls of wisdom for me as regards where
to look/test.
Thanks very much
73
Snowy G0HZE