[TenTec] Argosy with Linear

To: "tentec@contesting com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Argosy with Linear
From: "John W. Farler" <k4avx1@windstream.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2020 11:06:16 -0500
As I recall, Ten Tec made a relay accessory that fit inside the radio to key an
amp or other device.  The one I had years ago already had it built in to my
surprise.

I don't know whether you can't find the circuit or not, but it wasn't very
complicated.  I believe it attached to a phono Jack in the back.  Maybe someone
on the list has more info and can provide the circuit.  I'd look inside to make
certain it's not already there.
Regards,
John, K4AVX