Re: [TenTec] WTB Ten Tec Scout

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] WTB Ten Tec Scout
From: Bob McGraw K4TAX <rmcgraw@blomand.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2020 17:32:07 -0500
See: https://groups.io/g/tentec-scout

73

Bob, K4TAX

On 6/1/2020 5:28 PM, Jay Sturtevant wrote:
Mike,

Maybe I am not seeing your original post's destination correctly, but you
might receive more response on the TenTec Scout forum.

I hope you find a 555!

73,

Jay, k2zt

On Mon, Jun 1, 2020, 6:08 PM Michael Goins <wmgoins@gmail.com> wrote:

I was a bidder in that auction. Have an Argo 5 here and have always liked
the scout for it's simplicity, reasonable power, and Jones filter. That and
the size makes sense mobile or casual portable here as 8 have a MTR 2 for
serious portable. Mike, k5wmg