Re: [TenTec] TenTec Digest, Vol 212, Issue 12

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TenTec Digest, Vol 212, Issue 12
From: Doug Gomez via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2020 22:19:06 +0000 (UTC)

    On Sunday, August 16, 2020, 02:50:33 PM PDT, N4IJ <dougn4ij@gmail.com>
wrote:

 So I was tuning around today and heard part of a qso. One guy was qsy to
help Ten Tec factory to get up and running.
At least that is what I thought I heard. I haven't kept up with Ten Tec
changes. Just curious.  With all of the issues I have heard
I would doubt they are going to do any Ham Radio products what with the
lack of confidence people might have in stability of
their products.  Military work ?    I loved Ten Tec in the past and love
my Omni 6+

Doug N4IJ