[TenTec] Ten-Tec Delta WARC Crystal Question

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Ten-Tec Delta WARC Crystal Question
From: Richard AG5M via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2020 10:58:56 -0700
I was given a Ten-Tec Delta 580 and have fixed it up nicely. However...
It does not have the local oscillator xtals for the 12m and 17m WARC bands, which were not available for Amateur use at the time of manufacture. I am going to order xtals for those bands, 29.5 MHz 3 OT 0.001% for 17m, and 36.0 MHz 3 OT 0.001% for 12m band. Other than those specifications, there is nothing in the manual to indicate the loading of the xtals, series or parallel resonance, and if parallel, what the load capacitance might be. I am assuming series resistance, Load capacitance = None.  But it is only an assumption. Can anyone provide further information on the local oscillator xtals used in the Ten-Tec Delta 580, which may have also been used in other Ten-Tec products.
Thank you, 73 Richard AG5M