Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec Centurion 422 , looking for a new Tuning Air Cap

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec Centurion 422 , looking for a new Tuning Air Cap
From: David Sturm <hc5dxec@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 16:17:15 -0500
Hola Bob,
Thx for the comeback and suggestions.
SWR is 1.3.1
I found this on RF Parts, do you think if will work?
https://www.rfparts.com/73-1100-49.html
*David-*
*HC5DX*

*http://carmenlaveranda.com <http://carmenlaveranda.com>*

*I follow the DX CODE of CONDUCT*

[image: http://nfarl.org/picts/nfarlLogoTransparentBackground_medium.gif]

*From Ecuador, at 8,300 (2,500m) feet in Altitude, a 60'(19m) tower is tall
enough I say!*
*Love getting QSL cards*
*Excellent Coffee here, drink some and stay awake for some great DX*

*"It is not the class of license the Amateur holds, but the class of the
Amateur that holds the license."*
*David-*