[TenTec] Searching For a Orion II Cable

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Searching For a Orion II Cable
From: Paul K <hglent@frii.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2020 13:08:48 -0500
I need help.

I gave the cable that is made for the Orion II Auxiliary Audio to a fellow ham. There is a long story to go with that I wont go into here.

Now I have a problem! I need the cable.

So, does any one have the 4 conductor Auxiliary Cable they would be interested in selling?  The cable terminates in a 5 pin DIN Connector on one end, and RCA Phono Plugs on the other end.  It is about 8 feet long.

Please contact me "off list" if you have one you could help me with.

Thanks a million for any help you may have for my problem.

73

Paul K.

WA0BAG