[TenTec] Rodney Dewalt You need to get a PayPal account

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Rodney Dewalt You need to get a PayPal account
From: Paul K <hglent@frii.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2020 08:35:47 -0500
Rodney,

I just tried to send you $25.00 to pay for the cable you have offered.  I thought you had decided to get a PayPal.  The warning said you have 10 days to get your account set up.

   Rodney Dewald needs a PayPal account to get your $25.00 USD

They'll have *10 days* to accept your money. We'll help remind them before it's transferred from your account.

Here is the warning. Please get this fixed and get the cable mailed to me at my QRZ.COM address.

73

Paul K.

WA0BAG