[TenTec] working N4PY chip for OMNI-V needed

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] working N4PY chip for OMNI-V needed
From: Tom Cooper via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2020 22:34:21 +0000 (UTC)
After all these years the N4PY microprocessor chip in my OMNI-V isn't working
right.  The control board sends 3.86v TX RQ to the chip when I key the radio
but the chip does not send the TX AK voltage in response.  I guess the pin died
because it receives OK, changes bands, etc, but won't transmit.

The web page I found for N4PY says the chip is no longer available, so I'm
hoping someone has one to sell me.

73,

Tom Cooper  W1EAT

email: w1eat@yahoo.com