[TenTec] Need C!,C8 C6,C7 Orion Power Disp Board

To: "Need \"tentec@contesting.com\"" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Need C!,C8 C6,C7 Orion Power Disp Board
From: <rfulco@suddenlink.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2020 13:41:36 -0600
My Orion finally would not come up Sunday when turned on, hear relays clicks,
but display never comes up, and rig won't boot.  I tried to order these caps
from Mouser and Allied today and back ordered till end Jan.

They are C1,C8 Panasonic Alum Electolytic Leaded 100uf 50wvdc, 108C  ($.22 ea)
       and  C6,C7 Panasonic Alum Electrolytic Leaded 470uf, 50wvdc, 108C
($.69ea)

Ordered C2,C3,C4,C5

If I am going to troubleshoot problem-figure I wud replace the known problem
Caps in Distribution board.

Anyone have any spares on hand, so I don't have to wait.

Randy K5SL