[TenTec] O2 Question

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] O2 Question
From: Kim Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 12:05:37 -0500
The past couple of times I've been away from the rig for a few days, when I turn it on I see that it no longer completely retains its last state (band stack, rx BW settings, audio settings, etc.). Is this an early sign that I need to replace the backup battery in the radio? I know that it's a SnapHat battery and I've replaced it before, but don't recall how long ago. How long should it last?

Kim N5OP

--
Kim Elmore, Ph

Kim Elmore, Ph.D. (Adj. Assoc. Prof., OU School of Meteorology, CCM, PP SEL/MEL/Glider, UAS, N5OP, 2nd Class Radiotelegraph, GROL)

/“I occasionally play works by contemporary composers and for two reasons. First to discourage the composer from writing any more and secondly to remind myself how much I appreciate Beethoven." – Jascha Heifetz/