[TenTec] FOR SALE: ARGONATU 509

To: TenTec Contesting <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FOR SALE: ARGONATU 509
From: Ed - K9EW <k9ew57@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 18:51:37 -0500
I am not the original owner, but I have had this '509 for about 10 years,
and worked all states in the first 6 months. I had it.  Cosmetically, it's
about an 8 and electrically it's a 10.  I have only operated it in CW mode,
so can't give it an SSB rating.  I rebuilt the PTO about 2 years ago, so it
won't need any attention for several years.  I want to find a new home for
this classic little rig, not someone who will turn around and sell it on an
Internet Auction site.  My reason for selling it is that I need to "thin
the herd" so to speak (and it's getting harder to part with what remains).
$175 including shipping.

Pictures available on request.

-ed, k9ew