[TenTec] New Argosy!

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] New Argosy!
From: "Bob D." <ajamas.rn@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 21:23:22 -0400
Aloha all,

Today I collected an Argosy 525. I have not checked out TX. RX is
outstanding!
I can not believe how quiet the audio is. It's got two 8 pole filters 2.4
and 0.5 kHz and the calibrator board. With three accessory RCA connectors,
it's begging for an IF tap and maybe an amp keying line for use with other
than TenTec amp. IF frequency is the same as the Eagle!  Also need to dig
out the old VVF keyer. Shack has become too crowded. I've got to move some
older residents out.

Argosy tips, links, stories welcome.

73, -Bob ah7i

--
-do not look into LASER with remaining eye!