[TenTec] Model 315 Receiver Transistors

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Model 315 Receiver Transistors
From: Byron Tatum <bjtatum1@att.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 02:15:03 +0000 (UTC)
Mostly Out of Wanting to Know ---        I have figured out that the epoxy
cased transistors A138, A154, BC418B and the metal cased dual transistor A2739
are all made by Amperex. All of these devices have an identical logo on them
--- a capital "A" inside of a diamond that is squashed down nearly to an
ellipse.  I found a known Amperex (1960's era) transistor (the A210) that has
the identical logo on it that the above-mentioned devices in my model 315
receiver have.
        Have been searching on internet for mid to late 1960's Amperex
databooks. Possibly someone may have access to an Amperex databook that would
have these devices in it. Just curious to try and find original data on these
devices. I realize what modern subs are suitable and I have them here in my
stock (and likely will not need them) but I just am curious about the data on
these original parts.   Thanks,Byron W5FH