TopBand: Belau on 160?

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Belau on 160?
From: rgarrett@sunlink.net (Bob Garrett)
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 01:18:02 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Coy,

So glad that you are going back to KC6.  Many of us on the East Coast
still need KC6 on 160 so any atempts to work the band at our sunrise are
appreciated.

My suggestion is that you erect an inverted l, getting as much as the
antenna vertical and putting as many radials (not necessarily quarter
wave) under the antenna.  Inverted l is tried and true.  Of course, a bev
will always help.  And even a small amp makes a big dif.

Good luck and please keep us informed RE operating schedules.  Hope to
QSO for a new one.

Bob WA3EUL