TopBand: Greetings

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Greetings
From: mzegel@juno.com (Mark F. Zegel)
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 10:32:10 PST
Thanx to Bill W0ZV for alerting me to the topband mailing list.  My name
is Mark, callsign AD4CS. QTH Merritt Island, FL...Been on 160 about
three years.  Rig is a TS-50 into a Dentron Clipperton L.. Ant is an
inverted "L" up 45 feet with eight radials.  Also have a full wave
horizontal loop fer receive.  Am in the process of putting up a single
beverage however the TS-50 has no rcv ant jack so must build some type
of relay.  Does anyone know of anything commercially made or can refer
me to any articles?..Thanx es 73, Mark, ad4cs...sk