T8 allocation(was TopBand: KC6/N5OK)

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: T8 allocation(was TopBand: KC6/N5OK)
From: moriyama@civil.kyushu-u.ac.jp (Toshiyuki MORIYAMA)
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 1996 11:24:48 +0900
Hi all,

Does anyone know a pointer to authorized documentation issued by ITU which
indicate
prefix T8A-T8Z allocated to Belau?

I heard that ARRL has been announced this allocation on their bulliten, but ARRL
has no authorized documentation issued by ITU.

We need it to change new prefix.

Would you please mail me directly?

At 9:32 PM 96.10.17, JA3AAW wrote:

>   He didn't hear JA window (1907.5-1912.5kHz) then.   It's OK.

Yes, it is too difficult to listen 2 frequency at the same time.
Give me one more reciever!

Of course, I know that JA's did't need more KC6 QSL on 160m.

My next trip is at WW CW, but no plan for 160m.
At new year vaction or WW 160m, I hope to QSO with US eastcost and EUs
from Belau.

Tosy, JA6VZB AH0T KC6VW V63BM

Toshiyuki MORIYAMA
Civil Eng.,Kyushu Univ.,